Re: reviews as news

B"H Münzinghof

Ari! Thanks for the hecksher to blow
our own horns!

My new CD, The Art of Xylos, released in February of
last year on the Arte Nova label (BMG) is now being
considered in nomination for Germany´s Echo Prize.
If selected, I´ll be on German television (ZDF) on
October 26th. Parts of the CD were broadcast on
Finnish radio yesterday. Of course, I´m proud
of this - but does anyone else really care?
WE´D like to know...

Alex

 Lest there be any ambiguity, it is certainly the