Re: reviews as news

At 05:22 PM 2/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to posting reviews and other news,
>but I'm just that sharing type of person.  I love reading about the
>successes of our listmembers.  Any success in this genre is a happy
>moment for all of us, I think.

Lest there be any ambiguity, it is certainly the policy of the list that,
within reason, list members are encouraged to share news of achievements,
reviews, gigs, and the other items that comprise the reason for this list's
existence.

There is no guilt, unless you have news related to Jewish music (or to your own
achievements in this field) that you refrain from mentioning to that exact
group of friends who would most enjoy kvelling with you.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/