Re: new KlezmerShack main page

The KlezmerShack's new masthead reads "Klezmer Kunyho."   "Kunyho" means
"shed" in Hungarian.  Thanks, Internet, for that .  Ari, is there any
Yiddish, or klezmer, connection -- or you just like leading in Hungarian?
(You used to feature a Spanish head, but that was always smaller than
"KlezmerShack.")

Thanks for straightening out this protocol matter.

Bert Stratton

At 10:28 PM 2/2/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I have converted the main page of the KlezmerShack to a weblog. This is
one of several changes planned for the KlezmerShack, and I hope that it
makes it easier for people to respond to individual items, should they so
desire. We'll see how it goes. I may use the same technology to manage the
calendar, hopefully making it somewhat easier to use. Ideas and comments
welcome ;-).

>http://www.klezmershack.com/
>
>For those looking only for KlezmerShack contact, I also note that there is
an update to Judith Cohen's Sephardic Music Bibliography,
http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/cohen_j/cohen_j.sephardicbiblio.html