new KlezmerShack main page

I have converted the main page of the KlezmerShack to a weblog. This is one of
several changes planned for the KlezmerShack, and I hope that it makes it
easier for people to respond to individual items, should they so desire. We'll
see how it goes. I may use the same technology to manage the calendar,
hopefully making it somewhat easier to use. Ideas and comments welcome ;-).

http://www.klezmershack.com/

For those looking only for KlezmerShack contact, I also note that there is an
update to Judith Cohen's Sephardic Music Bibliography,
http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/cohen_j/cohen_j.sephardicbiblio.html

Enjoy,
ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/