Re: looking for short films

The Steven Spielberg Jewish Film Archive at the Hebrew University not only
archives such material, but you can watch over a hundred films (including
several on different Jewish musics) over the Internet via the 'virtual cinema'
at their website:

http://www.spielbergfilmarchive.org.il/

Abbi

--Abigail Wood

Music Department, University of Southampton, Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK
Tel: ++44 (0)23 8059 5064  University network: 25064