Vengierka again

I've found a Russian version of Vengierka dance notation and have had it
translated into English (from an old Russian dance manual from 1901 that can be
found on line at the Library of Congress Web site).  I think I know how to
interpret the steps but I don't know how fast this piece of music would have
been played.  Just wondering if anyone on the list can give me a clue as to the
tempo.  Is there a danceable recording of this music that might be helpful?

Helen

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->