Re: CUNY lecture and concert series jan. 2003 on klezmer music

Thanks itzik!

By the way, Sruli & Lisa  Michael did their singing table last Sukkot
up in Harlem and it is a WONDERFUL program, as long as you're of a
mind to sing that "yi yi yi" stuff as my beloved spouse calls it.

A great program.

And wow - Waletzky, Strauss und Warschauer?  A great month to be a New Yorker!

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net