Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:23:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Alex Jacobowitz <alexbjacobowitz (at) yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Sulzer Biography
To: samweiss (at) bellatlantic(dot)"net "

B"H Munich

thanks for your comments to the Jewish list.
I´m currently glueing together a biography
of Guzikow, and I was wondering if you can
help me assemble materials on Sulzer´s biography,
especially 1835-36. Do you know of anyone who
did their dissertation on Sulzer, or where I can
get very specific info on his life at this time?

I would be vastly appreciative,

Alex Jacobowitz
www.xylophone.tv