Re: Instrument?

I'm guessing it's a hurdy-gurdy.  She's cranking (which would bow the
strings), it has a sound box which implies strings, and her right hand
concievable is pressing the little keys to sound the notes.

I was unaware of any hurdy gyrdies in Jewish music, but there are at
leat two players of Jewish music who are hurdy gurdy players - Allan
Fendler, a wonderful wooden flute player; and Beverly Woods, the tsimblist.

I could be wrong.

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net