Re: Tarras's clarinets

Excuse me for my late reply, there has been lots of other things to do and
it took me some time before I got in contact with the person who provided me
with the recordings.

The question was about the playback speed of the 78's and which recordings I
was using. I asked the dance instructor who provided me with the material
where he got it: Undzer toyrele is from the record "Yiddisch American music"
with Dave Tarras, the origin of Der glater bulgar is not so clear. He says
that he got his copy in Poland from someone.. Could there exist several
different remasters of the Tarras trio recordings?

I don't know if this puts any more light to the discussion?

greetings,

Andreas Edlund
Gothenburg, Sweden

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br