Madonna to release Klezmer Album!

I highly doubt it... but who knows?

I Just thought since our mailing list is currently in a Madonna craze, I would
use her name to promote my KLEZMER CONCERT in BOSTON, THIS SUNDAY NIGHT!

Thats right, for all of you in BOSTON who have no plans this coming sunday
night (the 20'th)-- and i know thats many of you, my band THE CONSERVATORY
KLEZTET will be playing in Cambridge at Mama Gaia's @ 8PM

Mama Gaia's is 401 Mass Ave., Central Square, right near the T-stop on the red
line-- it will cost somewhere between $5-7, and I can promise you a fun filled
night of some crazy Jewish music.

So...I hope to see a bunch of you there, and, who knows... maybe Madonna will
even show up for a tune or two--

Have a good one--- Michael Winograd