Re: Madonna? & Kabbalah???

I can't speak on Madonna, but for musical settings of lyrics based or inspired
by Kabbalistic texts, I would highly recommend Laura Wetzler's new recording:
KABBALAH MUSIC: SONGS OF THE JEWISH MYSTICS. The repertoire, arrangements,
singing, musicianship, and SPIRIT are all of the highest quality.

Eliott Kahn

Dr. Eliott Kahn
Music Archivist
Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America
3080 Broadway
New York, NY 10027
WK: (212) 678-8076
FAX (212) 678-8998