Radio Free Chabad

For those in the New York metro area - or stong radio skills - you now
have a radio station where you can hear old and new Lubavich records.

Someone is running a low power pirate radio station at 1710 AM.  The
signal is strongest in central Brooklyn which makes me suspect it has
been set up to provide appropriate entertainment to the community
in Crown Heights.

I don't have a clear picture of what area they are covering, so I don't know
if it can be recieved in various places.  Because of the nature of AM
signals, the range should be farther at night that in the day.

roger

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net