Re: Madonna?!

Er.....Madonna and Jewish?
Somehow those words don't seem to go together IMHO.  It's funny because
I was just thinking about how she responded to Sinead O'Connor's slam on
the pope some years back.  I'm sorry and I realize this topic strays
from Jewish music, but for someone so ardent about being Roman Catholic,
I have a hard time accepting Madonna's embracing of Judaism in any form.
On the other hand, Kabbalah is definitely the latest trend in
spirituality around Hollywood these days. *shrug* Perhaps it's a passing
fad?
Jill