Madonna?!

Madonna has confirmed that her new album - due early next year - has the
working title of 'Ein Sof', which is a Hebrew word meaning 'Endlessness'

(Larry) KING: ... what's the title of the album? Or you haven't picked one yet?

MADONNA: I don't know. I'm thinking of a nice Hebrew word. What do you think?

KING: A Hebrew word for an album.

MADONNA: Ein sof. What do you think of that?

KING: Ein sof is...

MADONNA: Ein sof means endlessness.

Don't know if there's anything "Jewish" in it, but Madonna's Die Another Day
music video has some Jewish imagery in it and she identifies herself as a
cabalist.

Bob

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->