Fwd: information about klezmer

Please help this person out!
Lori
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

My name is Emily Huber and I am a senior clarinet major from Missouri.  I am currently in the process of writing a research paper on American klezmer music and musicians and I was wondering if you could provide me with any information regarding the history of the music and/or development of bands, and where I can obtain recordings.  Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time.\

Sincerely,
Emily Huber

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here

--- End Message ---

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->