Re: greetings- off topic, but current, more

Wouldn't a listing of Kipnis indicate he collected it rather than wrote
it?  Which song are you referring to?
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->