Off-Topic: Free Classical Concert Tickets

We have single pairs of tickets to some classical concerts at Washington Irving
HS (WI = Saturdays at 8pm) and Town Hall (TH = Sundays at 2pm), both in
Manhattan, NY, available for free.  We have two subscriptions to classical
music series there and can't make it to all of the concerts.

Please list concerts you want in order of preference.  First-come, first served
for your first choice.  We'll give a few days so that no one gets a second (or
third) pair before someone else gets any.  If you're interested in a concert
send your mailing address with your reply.

October 6  American String Quartet w/ Richard Stoltzman (TH)
October 12  Panocha String Quartet (WI)
January 6  Jean Louis Steuermann (TH)
March 22  Jerusalem String Quartet (WI)
March 29  Joaquin Achucarro (WI)