Re: NH Klezmer Dance Workshop

I did so long ago,  In fact, there are all kinds of reasons why Neskaya
and I would not be a good fit for a long term relationship.

That has nothing to do with this particular event.  I'm real disappointed
that a schedule conflict will prevent my attendance.

The fact that there's a seder posted in there that has some happy hippie
horseshit about the matzav in there just tells me that we Jews have
a wonderful diversity of (small o) orthodoxies.

I really wish I could make it.  Learn dance from Zev?  What a rare
opportunity.

Why insist on making the least favorable judgement possible?

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net