RE: syntax question (liner notes)

I think this was a trick question to smoke out those who have too much time.

Leonard

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Seth Austen
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 11:51 AM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: syntax question (liner notes)

on 9/12/02 11:20 AM, Robert Cohen at rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com wrote:

> I'd appreciate hearing from those who have produced or recorded CDs, and
> from those who read (or have written) liner notes:
>
> Which reads more gracefully?  A reference to the "other selections in this
> album" or the "other selections _on_ this album"?

I'd vote for "on this album". Of course, having gone through 3 or 4 format
changes since I started recording and releasing music, there is the question
as to whether or not we should still be calling them "albums"??

Seth

--
Seth Austen

http://www.sethausten.com