working bands

At least once or twice a week, I am contacted by someone interested in
booking a klezmer band for either a concert or a wedding. Typically this is
in the New England/New York area, but often it is anywhere in the country.

I have a list of bands and contact info that I typically pass along to the
person asking, which I would like to update, as the list is getting old and
much of the information is outdated, I'm sure.

Anyone who works in or with a klezmer band, please send me your band name
and booking contact info. Please specify if you play concerts and/or
weddings and simkhes. Include any other relevant info you typically want
someone to know up front (geographic limitations, minimum # of musicians in
your group, etc.) before talking tachlis. (I try to steer clear of any talk
about money; that's between you and them).

thanks,

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5
"invaluable" -- New York Times
"indispensable" -- George Robinson, Jewish Week