Re: working bands

Ari, I know this is one place that people look, as I have gotten a
number of jobs from people calling me from your geographic listings.
 Thanks for that.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->