Re: elvis

I've also heard he was a shabes goy, along with Colin Powell (who claims to know
Yiddish!) and Rudy Giuliani.  It's also said he had a Jewish grandmother
(maternal).  This is all fairly common parlance (although I can't recall my
sources offhand), but that doesn't make it so!  Worse things could be true!

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music