Tanz! liner notes etc.

I have a copy of the "Tanz!" LP if anyone's really badly wanting to see it,
but I'm swamped for at least the next month and a half.  got mine from a guy
who's a list subscriber I think, who has a booth at MameLoshn etc.

The original title was "Tanz! with Dave Tarras and Sam Muziker," by the way.
Rather than 'the Muziker brothers.'  I don't know anything about Ray
Muziker's involvement on the LP.  Wasn't Sam Dave's son-in-law?  Anyways, a
quick glance at the detailed notes shows attentive detail as to who, Dave or
Sam, plays clarinet where on each track without any specific mention of Ray
or any other instrument for that matter.  I don't know who the other sidemen
in "the ensemble" were either.

Eve

drummer/bandleader
Metropolitan Klezmer & Isle of Klezbos