jewish punk

i used to play "the brews" by nofx on my own radio
show (yiiiids iiiin spaaaaaaaace!!!!) a few years back
the lyrics, courtesy of punkbands.com are as follows:

Friday night we'll be drinkin' Manashevitz
Goin' out to terrorize goyem
Stompin' shagitz, screwin' shicksas
As long as we're home by Saturday mornin'
Cause hey we're the Brews
Sportin' anti swastika tattoos
Oi Oi we're the boys
Orthodox, hesidic, O.G. Ois
Orthopedic Dr. Martins good for
Waffle making, kickin' through the shin
Reputation, gained through intimidation
Pacifism no longer tradition
Cause hey we're the Brews
Sportin' anti swastika tattoos
Oi Oi we're the Brews
The fairfax ghetto boys skinhead hebrews
We got the might, psycho mashuganas
We can't lose a fight, as we are the chosen ones
Chutspah, we battle then we feast
We celebrate, we'll separate our milkplates from our
meat

hehe

and then of course by sheer name of genre you can play
some oi!

avi

=====
the whole world is a narrow bridge
     and the main thing is to have no fear  -rabbi nachman
the numerical equation of ahavah in hebrew is 13(a prime number)
     be'ahava is 2(bet) x 13
     when two complete and unbreakable (prime) loves come together in
love(be'ahava), you have 26
     this shows that god (equivalent to 26) enters into a relationship only if
there is a complete unbreakable selflessness to the other    -avi finegold
and one one hand he tattooed the word love/and on the other the word fear
-bruce springsteen