-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Robert Cohen
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 1:47 AM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: Jewish rock

Surely that's Max Weinberg, whose band is now the studio band for the Conan
O'Brien show (which is otherwise insufferable, but that's me ...)?

--Robert Cohen

P.S.  I have a *lot* of questions of some other putative Jews who have been
submitted under this rubric ... but I'm check w/ some sources before
responding.  Maybe, otoh, we should just ask:  Who (else) on this list has
taken a bath with a Jewish rock star?  (Insert lecherous grin--Here's
looking at you, Lorele!)