Re: Jewish rock

See, I wasn't feeling embarrassed when I wrote it, but now that you're
looking at me lecherously, I'm blushing.  Shame on you, Robertl! ;-)

Since we're speaking of Max Weinberg, you may be interested to know that
the trombonist who always wears a hat (maybe he's going bald) who is
called "La Bamba", is really none other than Richie Rosenberg, another
yid.  How do I know?  Another childhood friend.  His father married my
next door neighbor's ex-wife and I saw Richie all the time in and out of
school.  He was in the E Street Band, too.

Ibi Kaufman, who sang on a Yiddish sing along video with Zalman Mlotek
and Mike Burshteyn, was in the year ahead of me in high school.

I guess we had a high percentage of good musicians in my school. :-)

Lorele