Re: [OT] posts without sender info

Heh, I'm beginning to think this list may be completely infested with
viruses!  I experienced 40 out of 55 emails I received yesterday to be
either blank messages, a single dot in the message body, or just a flat
out "hurry, read this email!" type of common virus trap.  I've never had
40 come over on a single day, though, and it just left me a bit puzzled
at the very worst because I use a Mac, and those viruses don't affect
Macs (other than attempting to fill up my mailbox).  I got a few of
those blank message headers, too, and a few of them were from list user
addresses.  *shrug*
Animatrixie