[OT] posts without sender info

Hello,

Excuse please the off-topic post. However, today I've received a number of
posts from the list with the sender line completely blank. (I've also
received several private messages with the same problem, but no posts from
other lists have exhibited this quirk.)

Is anyone else experiencing this phenomenon?

If anyone can enlighten me, please e-mail me privately at
sandralayman (at) earthlink(dot)net .

Thanks very much, and sorry for the interruption,

Sandra

P.S. My Norton AntiVirus is completely updated (I've been doing that at
least once a day). Also, two scans of my hard drive today came up completely
virus-free, according to NAV.