Re: Hava Nagilah Rights

We had a discussion about this subject a few years ago.  In a book
written by one of his students, Nathanson is put forth as the author of
the lyrics for Hava Nagila, written when he was around 10 and himself a
student of Idelsohn, as I remember.  This "fact" is in dispute.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->