Nefesh Update - Free Memorial Concert, Sherman JCC, CT

Please join Nefesh in a
Memorial Concert
honoring the memory of
Eleanor Honig
mother of Nefesh vocalist Sharon Citrin
at the Sherman JCC
Sherman CT
on Saturday evening at 8:00pm
April 27th, 2002
For further information and directions call the Sherman JCC at 860-355-8050
This is a free concert

Other Nefesh News:

We have been selected for a second consecutive year to appear at the 7th
Annual International Festival of Arts & Ideas - Connecticut's foremost
International arts event and one of the major summer festivals in the US. The
Festival will run June 13--30.

Our performance is scheduled to take place on The Fleet Stage , On The Green
in Downtown New Haven at 2:00 pm on Sunday, June 16, 2002. This program is
free to the public. Stay tuned for further updates, time changes etc.
 - - - - What's new for 2002? Festival Director Mary Miller says, "I plan to
integrate the arts -- dance, music, theater -- with a rich program of ideas
and literature, so that the programs complement each other, making the links
that draw an audience from one performance to another. We will bring in
international events that excite, surprise and stimulate, while celebrating
Connecticut's own remarkable talents." - - - - -

Band members are: Sharon Citrin (vocals); Alex Greenberg (clarinet,
recorders); George Steinfeld (accordion, Israeli drum); Linda Goodman (bass
guitar); Barbara (Britt) Goodman (keyboard, hammered dulcimer); Alan Falk
(drums, guitar).
For further information on Nefesh e-mail:nefeshklez (at) aol(dot)com(dot)
or visit the band?s website at http://www.NefeshBand.com
<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/NefeshBand/index.htm";>The Nefesh Home Page
</A>