Re: Layman & Eppler this Sat., 4/20, Seattle, 8:30-9:00 pm (& maybe on the 'Net?)

I SO wish I could make it to this one!

"Little Blackbird" was the theme of my Passover gatherings this year and
it's one of my favorites in my collection.  Does anyone know if anyone
has composed a movie score or other popular song from the melody in
track 18 (I think, or 17 - it's called "Yellow Dog" I believe, and is a
Czech tune.  I could be wrong because I don't have the liner notes in
front of me right now)?  The melody is so sad and beautiful and is
performed in such a heartfelt way on the CD, but I swear I must have
heard it before elsewhere first.

If only I could find the money for a quick jaunt up the coast, I'd go
see Sandra live, but for now I'll have to be happy with my CD down here
in La La Land!  :)

Animatrixie