Re: violin bows

I am seeking advice/comments/opinions from other fiddlers/violinists on the
list. What type of violin bow do you prefer for playing klezmer? Heavier or
lighter? Any particular style of bow, such as Sartory, etc? Reasons why you
prefer what you use and how it might lend itself to playing klezmer?

Inquiring minds want to know. I presently have a number of very nice violin
bows on trial, one of which is going to move in and live here with me. I've
pretty well narrowed it down to a couple, one on the heavier side, the other
lighter, they both play well and sound good (subjectively, according to my
playing level at any given moment) for different reasons.

Thanks in advance,

Seth

--
Seth Austen