Re: The Anthology of Jewish Music "Yiddishe Momme"

Please don't reply to this message with all the attachments still
intact.  It freezes up my system and I can't get rid of them without a
lot of trouble.

Thanks.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->