Re: looking for a recording of Mimi Sloan

I don't usually respond when--as now--I can't help; but just want to say I
tried for *years* to find a copy of that LP for my mother, o"h, and never
succeeded--though I'm usually successful at finding OP records (or books,
for that matter) on my wish list, and still want, and look for, this one.

--Robert Cohen