Re: looking for a recording of Mimi Sloan

Leave it to Simon to find something ridiculous in his own posting and
make fun of it!  Way to go, Si-man! :-)

--
Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, is
available! All Yiddish, all Passover! Great music, fun songs, famous musicians!