Re: looking for a recording of Mimi Sloan

In a message dated 2/19/2 8:41:50 AM, contzius (at) yahoo(dot)com writes:

<< I'm desparately seeking a recording on Tikva Records
of Mimi Sloan, who covered songs of Moishe Oysher. I
can't find it for purchase anywhere. Can anyone help?

This recording has long been out of print and is one of my favorites.  she
also had another Lp.
She could realy belt a tune. For your information Mimi Sloan was one of the
Feder Sisters...very popular Yiddish recording artists and "borshtbelt' act.
I spoke with her about a year and a half ago.
Simon
Haitkash Music