Re: Yahrzeit

Ask the candlemakers themselves!  Check this label...

 http://members.optushome.com.au/daynele/yahrzeit.jpg

note the "eyn shomer shabes fabrik"  Definately a german
influence here.

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki and Karen Amos

the day
 they start making vacuum cleaners." -Ernst Jan Plugge

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information
on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.

Visit
<<http://members.optushome.com.au/amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
to see our family.