Re: WANTED!

At 05:08 PM 2/5/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:29:04 +0100, you wrote:
>
>>would you be so kind to erase my name from your mailinglist?
>
>ari, maybe you should put unsubscribe instructions in the footers? -yakov

But is that a cure for the type of inconsiderate behavior that makes repeatedly
informing hundreds of your best friends that you were neither smart enough to
read the instructions you got on joining the list, not smart enough to read the
periodic postings to the list with the instructions, and not smart enough to
ask? Once?

I'm still against making more rules or adding another paragraph of verbiage to
accompany each line of post to the list, just to work around the fact that
sometimes things go wrong. ;-) But, sometimes I'm wrong--if people think it
would help, I'll reconsider.

ari

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/