Re: Lorele's article on Yiddish dance published

No, but it does have a great photo of Adrianne Greenbaum (Thanks,
Adrienne) leading a passel of ladies in matching dresses dancing the
Yiddish hora!  And quotes from our own Helen Winkler, Steve Weintraub,
Yosl Kurland and Steven Greenman and Michael Alpert.  Thanks again,
everyone.

Lor

--
Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, is
available! All Yiddish, all Passover! Great music, fun songs, famous musicians!