publishing Josh

Josh, have you tried Ethnomusicology? Yearbook for Traditional Music?
(where Zev's classic article was published years ago?) I thought Musica
Judaica was actively looking for material - have they just not put out any
issues lately? The World of Music? (they usually have theme issues, like
the Music & Tourism one where my article on music in imagined Spanish
Jewish communities was included). Or contacting Phil Bohlman about
expanding it as a monograph in his ethnomusicology series in Chicago?
That's what occurs to me at the moment; it really should be in print.
Cheers, Judith