Re: publishing Josh

Thanks Judith,

It was rejected by Ethnomusicology (Mark Slobin) and Musica Judaica have
really screwed me up every year accepting it then telling no, next year for
sure. They did have some problems when Neil Levin was there, but now the new
editor has also not helped with the article. It's been frustrating. Thanks
for the other tips, though! I will re-submit!  All best, Josh