[no subject]

Dear Lorele:
I dont know if this is the jock about cohen you wanted.
a man get in shul very excited and ask the rebe that he needs to be a cohen,
the rebe explains him he can not make him cohen, the man offers him 250,000
even 500,000 dolars but the rob must do it. The rebe looking how anxious he is.
ask him what for he wants to be cohen and the
man tells him: my father was cohen, my grandfather was cohen, my grand
grandfather was cohen, so I want also be cohen.
Sorry for my poor english, I hope you can correct it and fix it,
Abraham Pupko
Mexico city

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->