RE: "I want to be a Cohen."

OK. So I'll tell one of my jokes, which I do understand,
and then I'll go back to lurker mode.

Mrs. Kravitz, and Mrs Goldstein are walking down 33rd street in Manhatten,
(yes, near 7th Ave, near Macy's).
BTW, Mrs. Goldstein comes from a long line of tailors, and her hubby, Mr.
Goldstein, owns a shmatta factory.

Anyway.... as they pass by Macy's and turn the corner, who should they see,
but a flasher!
The flasher opens his raincoat and exposes himself!  Mrs Kravits nearly
faints! Mrs. Goldstein gasps, puts her hands to her face, and says...

"Oy, Gevalt!"  "You call that a lining?"

OK, back to the music.