Re: levites and music

I don't think it's at all unbelieveable that there are inherited genes
for singing or musical or any other ability.  Just look at all the
children of musicians, singers, etc., who are also in the same field,
singers who sound like their parents.  Just as looks are inherited, why
not other traits?  Makes perfect sense to me.  In my family, on both
sides (incredibly), we are mostly musicians, artists, teachers and the
odd  scientist of the creative sort.  Businessmen--unfortunately not.

Lorele