"ot azoy" - Bob Cohen and Di Naye Kapelye

The CD that Yakov refers to is "Klezmer Music: A Marriage of
Heaven of Earth" (Ellipsis Arts, 1996) - one of three CDs that
include Di Naye Kapelye's "Hangu and Freylachs from Podoloy".

The other two:  our first album on Oriente, simply titled
"Di Naye Kapelye" (1998), and the Rough Guide to Klezmer
(World Music Network, 2000).

Here's how Bob Cohen sings this couplet:

  Ot azoy, ot azoy, tantst mit ale shviger -
  Ot azoy, ot azoy, makht a khosn kinder!

The lyrics are pretty much nonsense lyrics, but they rhyme
(two prime requirements of pop music).

Yankl Falk
Di Naye Kapelye