Ladies Auxiliary

Hi, Robert posts the Woody Guthrie Ladies Auxiliary song; the union he
doens't remember was the CIO (Congress of INdustrial Organizations) and
the tune is form "The Butcher's Boy" - he used the tune for several
songs, actually.

Since Robert uses the word "irrelevantly", let's see - to make it more
relevant to JMD, we might muse about how Woody Guthrie might have
written a song for say, the Sisterhood of the local Dustbowl synagogue,
or - for the "fair chantresses of Israel".....