Re: "ot azoy" - Bob Cohen and Di Naye Kapelye

If there were a comma (Makht a khosn, kinder) couldn't it be "one makes
a bridegroom, children"?  I can't imagine that the dance that goes with
this is a bump and grind type that one might expect with the other
translation.
Lorele

Mordechai Kamel wrote:

>Ot azoy - "This is how" tantst mit aleh shviger "dance with all of the in
>laws".
>                        makht a khosn kinder    "the groom makes children".
>
>Mordi

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->