Re: Sephardic Songbook

Dear Noa,

Thanks for your interest in the Sephardic Songbook. To order the book  write
me a short note at:

horowitz (at) budowitz(dot)com

telling me how you want the book shipped and to which addresss I should send
it. Send your check or money order to:

Joshua Horowitz
1914 C Haste St.
Berkeley, CA.
USA  94704

The cost of the Sephardic Songbook is:
within US Book rate (8 days): $28.00
within US first class (3 days): $30.00

Take care,
Joshua Horowitz

PS. If you live in Europe, write to Aron Saltiel at:
a_saltiel (at) mail(dot)styria(dot)com
Let me know if you are happy with the book. You are also welcome to submit
comments to the Jewish Music List about the book (helps to generate
discussion and also distribute the book). The email address of the list is:
jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org