Re: Dancing

In a message dated 1/3/02 12:38:00 PM, MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<< This applies to all kinds of dancing.  Every wedding band musician should
have to dance one cha-cha, waltz, foxtrot, swing dance, etc. till they
understand that making it go too fast is not helpful!  (Sometime even Zemer
Atik spins out of control till it looks like the bunny hop.
Lori >>

Yes, and on the other end of tempo I've had to say "Do you know what it's
like to dance THIS slowly to a ballad, staying on one leg THIS long? My hips
are killing me just thinking about it!"